P&C Fresh Coupon Policy
Manufacturer Coupon Acceptance
- P&C Fresh coupon policy enables our customer to garner the best possible value in the marketplace by accepting the valuable coupons offered by our vendor partners. Our register system is programmed to follow the rules that the manufacturer has embedded in the coupon bar code. Only one manufacturer coupon may be used on an item purchased and may not exceed the retail price of the item after our P&C Fresh discounts have been applied. P&C Fresh will also accept one manufacturer coupon and one P&C Fresh coupon on the same item unless prohibited by the manufacturer. As always, you will never need a frequent shopper's card at P&C Fresh to receive our discounts.
- We accept one manufacturer coupon for Buy One, Get One Free offers.
- We will double manufacturer coupons up to .99 cents every day. A maximum of four coupons on the same item may be redeemed on any single shopping visit. Any coupon over .99 cents and up to $5 will be redeemed at face value unless advertised by P&C Fresh as part of a promotion.
- No coupon over $5 can be redeemed at P&C Fresh.
- No coupon may exceed the retail value of the product.
- The total of all double coupons may not exceed 50% of the total order.
- We will accept competitor's coupons under the same terms as the competitive offer including size, quantity, cents or dollars off or percentage off a total order and we only except one offer per customer per day.
- We do not accept digital competitors' coupons at this time.
- We reserve the right to accept or deny any competitive coupon, whether it is a competitive or manufacturer promotion.
- We accept valid manufacturer Internet coupons up to the face value of $5. This includes free coupons as well unless the free coupon exceeds the $5 value.
- We do not accept digital coupons at this time.
- To ensure adequate product levels and proper service for all P&C Fresh Customers, we reserve the right to limit quantities in coupon usage, as well as products, and to amend our policies as we deem appropriate.
This policy was updated and is effective as of 1/1/2012